IFSC Code: VIJB0001025
||590002 (a.k.a zip code)
||RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM,P B NO 124,1705 RAMDEVGALLI,BELGAUM,KARNATAKA
VIJB0001025 is the IFSC code of VIJAYA BANK, RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM, BELGAUM, KARNATAKA.
590002 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM, BELGAUM, KARNATAKA.
The full address of the bank is RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM,P B NO 124,1705 RAMDEVGALLI,BELGAUM,KARNATAKA. Find the other details of the branch RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of VIJAYA BANK, RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of VIJAYA BANK, RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM branch is VIJB0001025.
Question: How and where I can use VIJB0001025 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM branch of VIJAYA BANK using this VIJB0001025 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM branch
Answer: The contact number for RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM branch is 2420833
Question: What is the branch name for VIJB0001025 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0001025 IFSC code is RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM.
Question: What is the branch code of RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM, VIJAYA BANK branch is 590029002.
Question: What is the full address of RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM, VIJAYA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM, VIJAYA BANK branch is RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM,P B NO 124,1705 RAMDEVGALLI,BELGAUM,KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM?
Answer: The ZIP code of RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM, BELGAUM, KARNATAKA is 590002.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM, VIJAYA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM BELGAUM city. BELGAUM is an integral part of KARNATAKA. You can find branch other details such as RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM MICR code, RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM pin code, RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM Branch code, RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for RAMDEVGALLI BELGAUM, VIJAYA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.