IFSC Code: VIJB0001196
||582212 (a.k.a zip code)
||SHIROL KARNATAKA,SHIROL,NARAGUND TALUK,SHIROL,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA
VIJB0001196 is the IFSC code of VIJAYA BANK, SHIROL KARNATAKA, SHIROL,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
582212 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of SHIROL KARNATAKA, SHIROL,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
The full address of the bank is SHIROL KARNATAKA,SHIROL,NARAGUND TALUK,SHIROL,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA. Find the other details of the branch SHIROL KARNATAKA such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on SHIROL KARNATAKA Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of VIJAYA BANK, SHIROL KARNATAKA branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of VIJAYA BANK, SHIROL KARNATAKA branch is VIJB0001196.
Question: How and where I can use VIJB0001196 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on SHIROL KARNATAKA branch of VIJAYA BANK using this VIJB0001196 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of SHIROL KARNATAKA branch
Answer: The contact number for SHIROL KARNATAKA branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for VIJB0001196 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0001196 IFSC code is SHIROL KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the branch code of SHIROL KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of SHIROL KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of SHIROL KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch is NA.
Question: What is the full address of SHIROL KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of SHIROL KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch is SHIROL KARNATAKA,SHIROL,NARAGUND TALUK,SHIROL,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of SHIROL KARNATAKA?
Answer: The ZIP code of SHIROL KARNATAKA, SHIROL,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA is 582212.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to SHIROL KARNATAKA branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to SHIROL KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at SHIROL KARNATAKA SHIROL,KARNATAKA city. SHIROL,KARNATAKA is an integral part of KARNATAKA. You can find branch other details such as SHIROL KARNATAKA MICR code, SHIROL KARNATAKA pin code, SHIROL KARNATAKA Branch code, SHIROL KARNATAKA zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for SHIROL KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.