IFSC Code: VIJB0001203
||575014 (a.k.a zip code)
||SURATKAL MANGALORE,P B NO 3,VIJAYA MAHAL,SURATKAL MANGALORE,KARNATAKA
VIJB0001203 is the IFSC code of VIJAYA BANK, SURATKAL MANGALORE, SURATKAL MANGALORE, KARNATAKA.
575014 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of SURATKAL MANGALORE, SURATKAL MANGALORE, KARNATAKA.
The full address of the bank is SURATKAL MANGALORE,P B NO 3,VIJAYA MAHAL,SURATKAL MANGALORE,KARNATAKA. Find the other details of the branch SURATKAL MANGALORE such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on SURATKAL MANGALORE Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of VIJAYA BANK, SURATKAL MANGALORE branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of VIJAYA BANK, SURATKAL MANGALORE branch is VIJB0001203.
Question: How and where I can use VIJB0001203 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on SURATKAL MANGALORE branch of VIJAYA BANK using this VIJB0001203 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of SURATKAL MANGALORE branch
Answer: The contact number for SURATKAL MANGALORE branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for VIJB0001203 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0001203 IFSC code is SURATKAL MANGALORE.
Question: What is the branch code of SURATKAL MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of SURATKAL MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of SURATKAL MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK branch is 575029023.
Question: What is the full address of SURATKAL MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of SURATKAL MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK branch is SURATKAL MANGALORE,P B NO 3,VIJAYA MAHAL,SURATKAL MANGALORE,KARNATAKA.
District: SURATKAL MANGALORE
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of SURATKAL MANGALORE?
Answer: The ZIP code of SURATKAL MANGALORE, SURATKAL MANGALORE, KARNATAKA is 575014.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to SURATKAL MANGALORE branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to SURATKAL MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at SURATKAL MANGALORE SURATKAL MANGALORE city. SURATKAL MANGALORE is an integral part of KARNATAKA. You can find branch other details such as SURATKAL MANGALORE MICR code, SURATKAL MANGALORE pin code, SURATKAL MANGALORE Branch code, SURATKAL MANGALORE zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for SURATKAL MANGALORE, VIJAYA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.