IFSC Code: VIJB0001214
|| (a.k.a zip code)
||ULAVI KARNATAKA,HOSABALE CIRCLE,ULAVI,ULAVI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA
VIJB0001214 is the IFSC code of VIJAYA BANK, ULAVI KARNATAKA, ULAVI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of ULAVI KARNATAKA, ULAVI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
The full address of the bank is ULAVI KARNATAKA,HOSABALE CIRCLE,ULAVI,ULAVI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA. Find the other details of the branch ULAVI KARNATAKA such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on ULAVI KARNATAKA Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of VIJAYA BANK, ULAVI KARNATAKA branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of VIJAYA BANK, ULAVI KARNATAKA branch is VIJB0001214.
Question: How and where I can use VIJB0001214 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on ULAVI KARNATAKA branch of VIJAYA BANK using this VIJB0001214 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of ULAVI KARNATAKA branch
Answer: The contact number for ULAVI KARNATAKA branch is 252335
Question: What is the branch name for VIJB0001214 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0001214 IFSC code is ULAVI KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the branch code of ULAVI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of ULAVI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of ULAVI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch is 577029542.
Question: What is the full address of ULAVI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of ULAVI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch is ULAVI KARNATAKA,HOSABALE CIRCLE,ULAVI,ULAVI,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of ULAVI KARNATAKA?
Answer: The ZIP code of ULAVI KARNATAKA, ULAVI,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA is Not Available.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to ULAVI KARNATAKA branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to ULAVI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at ULAVI KARNATAKA ULAVI,KARNATAKA city. ULAVI,KARNATAKA is an integral part of KARNATAKA. You can find branch other details such as ULAVI KARNATAKA MICR code, ULAVI KARNATAKA pin code, ULAVI KARNATAKA Branch code, ULAVI KARNATAKA zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for ULAVI KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.