IFSC Code: VIJB0001222
||574243 (a.k.a zip code)
||VITLA KARNATAKA,VITLA PUTTUR ROAD,VITLA,VITLA,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA
VIJB0001222 is the IFSC code of VIJAYA BANK, VITLA KARNATAKA, VITLA,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
574243 is the ZIP (a.k.a PIN code) of VITLA KARNATAKA, VITLA,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA.
The full address of the bank is VITLA KARNATAKA,VITLA PUTTUR ROAD,VITLA,VITLA,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA. Find the other details of the branch VITLA KARNATAKA such as MICR code, Branch Code, Contact number etc below.
FAQ on VITLA KARNATAKA Branch
Question: What is the IFSC CODE of VIJAYA BANK, VITLA KARNATAKA branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of VIJAYA BANK, VITLA KARNATAKA branch is VIJB0001222.
Question: How and where I can use VIJB0001222 IFSC Code?
Answer: Anyone in India can send money or receive money in his account on VITLA KARNATAKA branch of VIJAYA BANK using this VIJB0001222 IFSC Code.
Question: What is the contact number/phone number of VITLA KARNATAKA branch
Answer: The contact number for VITLA KARNATAKA branch is Not Available
Question: What is the branch name for VIJB0001222 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0001222 IFSC code is VITLA KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the branch code of VITLA KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: Not Available
Question: What is the MICR code of VITLA KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK?
Answer: It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within in the bank itself.
The MICR code of VITLA KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch is NA.
Question: What is the full address of VITLA KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch?
Answer: The full address of VITLA KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch is VITLA KARNATAKA,VITLA PUTTUR ROAD,VITLA,VITLA,KARNATAKA,KARNATAKA.
Question: What is the ZIP CODE of VITLA KARNATAKA?
Answer: The ZIP code of VITLA KARNATAKA, VITLA,KARNATAKA, KARNATAKA is 574243.
Question: What are the different ways to send/receive money from other bank accounts to VITLA KARNATAKA branch?
Answer: There are following 3 ways to send/receive funds online from other bank accounts to VITLA KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch.
- NEFT - Full form of NEFT is National Electronic Funds Transfer
- RTGS - Full form of RTGS is Real Time Gross Settlement
- IMPS - Full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service
Question: How long does it take to transfer money using NEFT, RTGS and IMPS modes?
Answer: Well as you know we can transfer money using in NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS but each one has different time limits, transactions limit, and transaction charges.
- NEFT - There is no time limit defined about that how much time it takes to transfer money using NEFT, its all depend on the bank and their processes. But in most of the cases, it gets transferred within 2 to 3 hours.
- RTGS - It is slightly fast as compare to NEFT, the beneficiary can expect to receive funds within 30 minutes one the funds are transferred by the remitting bank.
- IMPS - Transferred instantly, yes you heard it right, its an instant fund transfer process which works in real time and by 24/7.
Some Important Tips while making online transactions
- Keep changing your internet banking account password periodically. If possible after every 15 days.
- If you are doing a fund transfer on weekdays then you can use NEFT (charges are low as compare to RTGS and IMPS), but if you are making the payment transfer on weekend then use IMPS, because other two NEFT and RTGS don't work on holidays.
- Never share your bank OPT with anyone
The bank is located at VITLA KARNATAKA VITLA,KARNATAKA city. VITLA,KARNATAKA is an integral part of KARNATAKA. You can find branch other details such as VITLA KARNATAKA MICR code, VITLA KARNATAKA pin code, VITLA KARNATAKA Branch code, VITLA KARNATAKA zip code and more here.
Note: We are making it sure to show user updated information for VITLA KARNATAKA, VIJAYA BANK branch, but still if you find any information incorrect for this branch please comment below we will update the information within 24 hours.